Central Induction Policy (CIP) was designed under Punjab Residency Program to help the candidates of Residency through step by step guidance, designed by Punjab Information Technology Board in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, Government of Punjab Official Website.
We Designed CIP Calculator order to help the candidates calculate their aggregate before applying in Punjab Residency Program / Central Induction Policy. Candidates can compare their aggregates with the last merit of particular specialty in last induction and make particular choices while applying for Residency.
1. Pakistani Graduates FCPS/MD/MS
2. Foreign Graduates / Foreign Nationals FCPS/MD/MS/MDS/FCPS Dentistry
3. Pakistani Graduates FCPS Dentistry/MDS
The total aggregate will be 100 and the marks distributed as:
- 40 marks for JCAT or FCPS part 1 exam
- 20 marks for Degree (Islamiat and Pak. Studies marks included)
- 5 marks for research i.e. Maximum 2 pieces of research are acceptable and 2.5 marks for each research. Marks will be given only for the published research paper.
- 20 marks for Experience and distinctions. Maximum three distinctions are acceptable and 2 marks for each distinction. Experience less than 6 months will not be counted. 10 marks will be awarded for one year experience of BHU or RHC or Rural dispensary and 5 marks will be awarded for one year experience of THQ, Non-teaching DHQ, and Urban dispensary. Maximum 2 years of experience will be counted. Marks will be awarded only to those who worked in Punjab. No marks will be awarded for the experience of tertiary care hospital or private hospital.
- 5 marks for graduation from the Public Institute.
- 2.5 marks for house job from the public hospital. See Detailed House Job Cases
- 2.5 marks for preferring your parent institute i.e. Institute of graduation.
- 5 marks for the number of attempts in each professional during graduation or attempts made during PMDC exams.
- See User Manual for Details
- 50% of the total seats for FCPS Candidates
- 50% of the total seats for MD/MS/MDS Candidates
- 94% seats are for Punjab
- 6% seats are for other regions distributed as:
- 2% seats are for foreign candidates
- 3-2% seats for AJK, GB, Baluchistan & FATA
- 2% seats for Sindh, KPK, and ICT (Islamabad capital territory)
- The quota for disabled candidates (applied since July 2018 Induction)
- Your CNIC (Front & Back)
- Profile Picture
- Domicile (Front & Back). Back is usually “white / Clear” as it has no data. But you will also upload that.
- All the Detailed Marks Certificates of MBBS / BDS. If you passed through the semester system, then it would contain eight or ten documents. Scan 2 documents together i.e. of the same year; then upload.
- House Job Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate (If degree is not issued yet, you can upload token issued by University after applying for the degree.)
- PMDC Certificate (If it is expired and you have applied for the renewal, upload the token issued by PMDC and if you have not applied for the renewal, then apply on an urgent basis in order to avoid any trouble.)
- Distinction Certificates issued by respective university (if any)
- Work Experience Certificates
- Attempt Certificate: Number of attempts are usually mentioned in the details marks sheet. But in March 2019 Leftover induction, they asked for attempt certificate. This is a certificate issued by the Principal, stating your marks and attempts in each professional.
- Research Link: You need proper links that open the article or its abstract directly.
- Scanning Documents: Scan the documents in JPG or JPEG format. Don’t use a mobile scanner, as it leads to poor picture quality that leads to application rejection. Use a high-quality scanner from any shop; it hardly costs 10 rupees per document.